Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Letter To The Daily Times

Joe, Please find attached my letter to the Daily Rag regarding the latest increase. These people have gone out of their minds, your Blog Site is a whole lot better and I don't know what I would do with out it.

January 18, 2014

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been a very long subscriber to the Daily Times and to say the least I was shocked to look at the current invoice. The monthly increase from $17.84 from the previous statement to $24.43 to the current one is more than reasonable. This is a 36.9% increase and rather than me paying for six months I have enclosed my check for the $24.43 until I decide if I really need this paper based on the excessive hike in cost. There are a whole lot of local papers that are free that come out weekly that I may look to for future local news. You folks at Corporate ought to rethink this hike as many of my friends are contemplating dropping the Daily Times due to this ridiculous increase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo... he paid it, and stated the increase was "reasonable"? So, he gave in, yet complained? Am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

Who buys newspapers anymore. At best it is yesterdays news and more often than not it is last weeks news.
Other than coupons, newspapers are no value at all.

Anonymous said...

He should have tossed that rag aside 15 years ago, like I did.