The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

9 Volt Battery Fire Hazard


Rob B said...

I didn't know about this till a month or so ago. I was sitting in a restaurant when I felt a hot spot on my leg. Turns out I had a 9v battery in my pocket and it had both terminals against a penny. Got it really hot A little scary!

Anonymous said...

Wow. This man is to be commended for this. Just one of those things nobody would think about.

Thanks for posting it!