Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

FAILURE: Report Says Obamacare Enrollment Numbers Under 50K

Which is only 10% of what the Obama administration had estimated would enroll.

Initial reports suggest that fewer than 50,000 people successfully navigated the troubled federal health-care website to enroll in private health insurance plans as of last week, two people familiar with the matter said Monday.

The early tally falls far short of internal goals set by President Barack Obama’s administration in the months leading up to the opening of the HealthCare.gov site Oct. 1, and the low number has worried health insurers that are counting on higher turnout.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No surprise here. I have been saying all along, the ACA will fail on it's own. Just hide and watch. Don't even attempt to apply. In the mean time, if you get sick or have an accident, just tell the doctor that you did try to get coverage under Obamacare but the system would not allow you to gain access. By law, they have to treat you anyway.

Anonymous said...

There isn't any place on the internet that I would want to drop that much info at, nowhere, government or not.

Leaving an internet trail by logging on, then posting birth date, SS#, bank account #, and access to all of my passwords and pin numbers would just be stupid!

I try to avoid internet purchases at all costs.

Anonymous said...

I successfully signed my father up for Obamacare this morning using the Maryland state website. It took several tries and about 2 hours, but I got it done. The funny thing is......my father has been dead for 3 years. Have fun suckers!

Anonymous said...

1:24 love it, somebody should sign up Obamas father Obamacare covers drunks

Anonymous said...

There are credible reports that the main website at healthcare.gov will accept anyone from any country on Planet Earth and has no real way to verify citizenship.

Anonymous said...

I just read the sign up page. Never entered the site. 3 minutes and on to another news page.

Within the hour, my phone rang from a United Healthcare salesman asking for me by name.

I remind you, I did not go to any input page, gave no information, just "viewed" the healthcare.gov page 1. My phone rang for 3 days from many other insurance companies.

DO NOT go there!

Anonymous said...

Like any intelligent person is surprised. Democrat = Loser.

Anonymous said...

I went to the MD website for Obamacare. It said they couldn't verify my identity. WTF? I guess if my name were Ms. Ramajahadevan, I would be accepted instantly.

Anonymous said...

In order to get well, one must ADMIT to being an alcoholic. Or, in this case, a Democrat.