Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 08, 2013

BILLY GRAHAM’S POWERFUL FINAL SERMON TO AMERICA: ‘I’VE WEPT’ AS ‘I’VE SEEN HOW FAR PEOPLE HAVE WANDERED FROM GOD’

Evangelist Billy Graham delivered what is being dubbed his final “sermon” to America on Thursday night. Through a special video broadcast called “My Hope America,” Graham warned that the nation is in “great need of a spiritual awakening” and that he has wept over how far the nation has moved away from God.

The video, which is available online and through select broadcast networks across the nation (it will air on TheBlaze TV this weekend), was released today on Graham’s 95th birthday.

“I want to tell people about the meaning of the cross … the real cross of Christ,” a passionate Graham proclaimed in the video. ”I know that many will react to this message, but it is the truth and with all my heart, I want to leave you with the truth.”

More

No comments: