Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 07, 2013

OBAMA IS 100% RED, WHITE & BLUE AMERICAN BORN

Many Americans suspect Obama was foreign born. They are wrong. Boy do I have a story to tell you.

I believe Obama is a fraud. But it has nothing to do with his birth. Obama’s critics have it all backwards. They are looking in the wrong place. He isn’t a foreigner portraying himself as an American. He’s an American who fraudulently portrayed himself as a foreigner.

Months ago MSNBC television host Rachel Maddow spent 15 minutes on her national show calling me a “birther.” I scratched my head. Because I’m not. Never have been, not for one minute. A “birther” believes Obama is a foreigner, not legally qualified to be president. I have never believed that.

I’ve always believed that Obama is 100 percent American. There I’ve said it loudly. I’m a leading critic of the President, but I’ve always believed him to be American born. He is as American as P.T. Barnum. And he lies and exaggerates like P.T. Barnum too. While Obama is not a foreigner, he is a fraud. Let me tell you the REAL Obama story.

In hundreds of media interviews, I’ve stated that even though Obama was my college classmate at Columbia University, Class of 1983, and we shared the same majors (Political Science and Pre-Law), I never saw, met, or heard of him. But the media has this story wrong too – I’ve never said that my conclusion is Obama did not go to Columbia. On the contrary, I believe Obama graduated Columbia and we are classmates.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red with embarrassment Scared white And blue because nobody like Him. Yep that sounds about right