Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 03, 2013

HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT


Hillary  Clinton was sworn in today as President.
She has disposed of  Bill
  and is  spending her first night alone in
the White House. She has  waited
  several years  for this!!
  
FIRST  NIGHT
Suddenly!
The ghost of George Washington appears to her, and  Hillary says,
"How can I best serve my country?"
  

Washington says, "Never  tell a lie."
  
"Ouch!" Says  Hillary, "I don't know about that."
  
  
SECOND  NIGHT
The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson  appears...?
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my  country?"



Jefferson says, "Listen  to the people."
"Ohhh! I  really really don't want to do that."
  
  

THIRD  NIGHT
On the third night, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln  appears...?
Hillary says, "How can I best serve my  country?"
  


Lincoln  says,

"Go  to the theater."

2 comments:

Two birds with one stone said...

love it...maybe Obama can join her...

Anonymous said...

LMAO