Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 18, 2013

15-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Group Of Teens In Delaware County

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Speaking exclusively to CBS 3, a 15-year-old high school student, whose identity we are concealing, described a terrifying attack by a gang of at least nine teenage boys as she was leaving an Interboro High School football game Monday night.

The teenage victim described first being taunted by the attackers, who followed her down a neighborhood street, cursing and spitting at her, before she was repeatedly kicked and punched, suffering at least one blow to her head.

“It was scary, just horrible, just the worst feeling in the world,” she said. “He punched me in my back and then kicked me in the back, and then punched me in the back of my head. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. I was just straight crying.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Race of peace.