Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Special Thanks To Cato Oil

A few days ago I made mention of my home in Ocean City. The estate turned off the gas and when I went to turn the hot water heater back on, it lit but wouldn't stay on. 

I called several service companies to come out to look at it and each one of them started quoting anywhere from $400.00 to $2,000.00. I thought, what the heck, let me call Cato and see if they can help me. 

They immediately sent two service guys who said they needed to take some parts out and check them out. As he was doing it he realized there was a really tiny red button on the unit. He pushed the button and it reset the entire unit, THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. 

Cato Oil, aka Delmarva Oil just saved me quite a bit of money. They were VERY kind and responsive. Say what you want about one company buying out another, this was a great move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had nothing but positive experiences from CATO.

Anonymous said...

Hell Joe, I know some plumbers in the OC area who charge folks 200+ to push that reset button. Had a guy I know bragging to me about it last week(he's a plumber). Those guys don't realize what they're doing, when you earn a customer for life, you make a lot more money than a one time screwjob.

Anonymous said...

thank you Cato. dittos to 8:50.