Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Former Secret Agent Dan Bongino To Announce Congressional Bid

FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — Former U.S. Secret Service agent Dan Bongino is scheduled to announce his plans to run for the Republican nomination for Maryland’s 6th district congressional race.

Bongino has scheduled a news conference for Tuesday in Frederick at the American Legion.

He is also set to attend a meet and greet at Smokey Glen Farms in Gaithersburg on Tuesday evening.

Bongino ran for U.S. Senate last year, but he was defeated by Democratic incumbent Ben Cardin.

More 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He got my VOTE, And he better come down on Radical Muslims.

Anonymous said...

you have my vote.

Anonymous said...

You have my Vote SIR...

Anonymous said...

Got my vote too

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking at him and 3rd party candidates, not Dems. And he's running R because that's what the sheeple sway to, but in other races, I request folks look at getting away from the Big Two Disappointments.