Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 13, 2013

DHS insider: It’s About To Get Very Ugly

Washington, D.C.—Something quite unexpected happened just hours ago, in the dark of night, during a two-day layover in Washington, DC. My son and I are scheduled to take part in a seminar outside of Raleigh, North Carolina this weekend, so we combined our travels to include a side-trip to DC for a business meeting we had previously arranged. It was during this layover that something seemingly ripped from the pages of a spy novel took place.

While I was in the middle of a perfectly good and well needed sleep in the very early hours of this morning, I received a message. I cannot disclose how I received this message, at least not now. The discerning reader will understand why, which, by the way, would make a very interesting story alone. The message was extremely clear and precise. I was to meet my high level DHS insider at a very specific location in Washington, DC, at a time when most ‘normal’ people, except third-shift workers are still asleep. And, I was to come alone and make certain that I was not being followed, and I was to leave any cell phone or electronic device behind.

Seriously? I thought, as I was still trying to make sense of it all. Is all this really necessary? Is this really happening? I considered waking my son to accompany me, but opted to follow the instructions to the letter. Besides, I thought, he’s not the most affable middle-of-the-night person. I left a hastily written but detailed note in my hotel room before my departure in the event something happened. I looked at the digital clock on my rental car (my personal car would never survive our long distance trip). It was 3:20 a.m.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this article very interesting. When I clicked on more, the website came up and within a few seconds there was an advertisement that covered approximately half of the page, thus you could not read the entire article. I could not remove, resize or do anything to the advertisement, it remained there until I left the website. Yes, Washington you are spying!

Anonymous said...

wake up sheep

Anonymous said...

I have always had the thought that with Obama's thurst for power it would get down to him declaring Martial Law. With the build up of DHS he has developed his own in house Army just like Hitler did.

Anonymous said...

There is an x to close the add on the bottom right of it

Anonymous said...

This coincides with my experience for several days last week. Almost every time I would click on a link on the WBOC-TV website after it had completely loaded (takes forever with all their ads/junk) and that's with pop up blocker at it's highest. I would get knocked off line completely, no home page and have to start my internet explorer all over again to get back on to my home page. I have well over 200 stored sites in my favorites, this is the "only" one that functioned this way in many years. Last friday I emailed them with this info and told them that I thought they had a glitch, no response. It continued into early this week when I decided to write them again after it knocked down and I got it to stay back up minutes later. Just as I was about to scroll to the bottom of the page for contact link, in the upper right corner in their flashing ads came "They are watching you" "Know it" ANONYMOUS, and then it was gone. I included all of what I've stated herein to WBOC. An email came back that said I have malware problem but never addressed that no other site is contaminated nor any response to the Anonymous message. This morning the whole WBOC news page was white/non existent after typing WBOC-TV into my browser and pulling it up fresh, not contaminated, but not there at all. Just a few minutes ago, I tried again and it's back. Having this happen out of the blue knowing that I'm down on Obama, his crooked friends in government and comment about it non stop should not come as any surprise. Do I think that they are watching and reading blogs, blog posts and collecting data on anyone they deem anti Obama, anti present government? Yes, I think they are. That Anonymous message was no accident, it was a real warning for vocal dissenters.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed them in one of my email accts. annoying as hell