Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

3 Ohio Women Missing for 10 Years; Listen to 911 Audio

Three women who vanished about a decade ago have been found alive. A 52-year-old man is in custody tonight in connection to this case. They had disappeared in three separate cases, but where found together in Cleveland, Ohio after one of the women escaped to a neighbor's house and called police.

On the Record played the terrifying 911 call made by Berry. She can be heard telling the operator, “I need police. […] I’ve been kidnapped and I’ve been missing for 10 years and I’m here, I’m free now.”

She identifies a Hispanic man as the kidnapper to the operator and says that he left the house but will be back soon.


Read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess background checks all around do a great job. If the US wants to do anything, they should look at the way BACKGROUND checks are done. Teachers, Bus Drivers and anyone dealing with kids should have extensive checks like the ones needed for security clearance and re done.