Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dog Found 3-25-13

Hi Mr. Albero, 

Today I arrived home from work with this sweet dog sitting on my door step. She has been here all day long from what my neighbors have told me. She is very gentle but seems scared. I'm located near the city park/civic center in Salisbury. I can not keep her long bc I have 2 dogs of my own.I have set up shelter for her in my garage with food/water/blankets. I do plan on calling humane society tomorrow, but hoping her owners see this or someone who knows who the dog belongs too tonight. 

My contact info is: Courtney Culver 410.251.8594 CourtCulver511@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I her owners find her. She looks so scared. You are a very nice person to take her in for awhile so she doesn't get hurt. GOD Bless you.

Anonymous said...

If you have a vet, or a good shelter and take her to see if she has been microchiped, her owner can be quickly located. A good vet won't charge for this service.

Anonymous said...

Please don't take her to the humane society. They will put her down. See if the vet knows of a no kill rescue group.

Anonymous said...

I want this dog. Please don't take her to humane society. They will put her down as soon as u drop her off

courtney culver said...

Just an update. I called the Human Society and they directed me to call Animal Control with the City of Salisbury. Officer Stewart responded very quickly, made a few phone calls and located the owner & taking her to them now. The owners had reported her missing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome news

Anonymous said...

Thank god! Thanks for taking care if her.

Anonymous said...

You should feel really good...you saved her life.