Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Obama Asked For I.D. At Chicago Polling Place

President Obama, who has criticized Republicans for passing laws requiring voters to show ID, presented his driver's license at a polling place in Chicago Thursday to vote early.
A pool reporter traveling with the president said the president voted on a touch-screen machine after "signing forms and showing his driver's license" as required by Illinois state law for early voting.
"Now ignore the fact that there's no gray hair on that picture," Mr. Obama told the elections official. "I'm just glad I renewed my driver's license."
More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I herd he voted for Mitt

Anonymous said...

Good job to the gal requesting the ID.

Anonymous said...

They better check. His id might be fake!

Anonymous said...

I thought illegals were not allowed to vote?