Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lost Kitten

Hi Joe,

I'm emailing you in hopes you can spread the word on our lost kitten. I have two sad little children that have been looking for hours.  She has been missing since Saturday evening. We live in Hebron off Crooked Oak Lane. She is 15 weeks old calico kitten. She has a pink polka dotted collar with a bell. Her
name is Kaleigh. If anybody has seen her please contact me at 410-845-9939.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

oops! Take that back... but Crooked Oak is a long road...

Anonymous said...

Subdivision Twelve Oaks off of Crooked Oak

Anonymous said...

Sure will say a prayer she is returned home safely to you & family!

Anonymous said...

I drive that way everyday to take my daughter to daycare. I will keep an eye out for you.