Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 08, 2012

Joe, I'll Be Blunt

From David Axelrod
To Joe Albero alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Joe -- We're about to get hit with an avalanche of negative ads. Romney-allied outside groups have already lined up more than $23 million in television spending for this week alone.

Joe, I'll be blunt: They are trying to buy this election, and we're the only ones who are standing in their way. Don't wait any longer to take ownership of this campaign.

We need to keep fighting and get the back of the guy who's got ours -- will you chip in today? Thanks.

Let's keep this up.

David

Dear David, 

Hmmmm, let me see now. This coming from a campaign that told Donald Trump he better have at least a Billion Dollars to run against President Obama. Too bad, too sad. I get at least 10 e-mail messages from Obama and his minions BEGGING for money. If there's one thing I can't stand it's an entitleist begging for even more money.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I read they raised 178 million last month? I don't think he wants to be blunt I think he's been smoking one.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

We only have 29 more days of economic depression to live through. I'll be blunt here, I have no money or job to pay this month's mortgage payment or my bills. Could you send over say, $1,500.00 out of that 178 million you got this last month to help me keep my house at least until Romney gets in and has a chance to turn this thing around? I know Barack is trying, and will need another 4 years to do it, so that plan won't work. Just send me enough to hold me through February, and we'll be best buds!

Thanks,
Gary

Anonymous said...

Chill out, 531, it's a stupid campaign, and we all know all the players are using this email generator to send to all, after all, we signed up to it to keep an eye on the enemy, so we are aware.

Signed,
DUH

Anonymous said...

that's right, the dems don't have any negative ads. MY FOOT!

Anonymous said...

It was $181 million.