Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 07, 2012

A Horrifying Weekend At Busch Gardens

While I haven't taken a break away from Salisbury News since the beginning of the summer, this weekend we took off for Busch Gardens for a few days of Hallow Scream. Yes, the first picture is of four Nuns taking on one of the roller coaster rides and let me assure you, when all was done they had smiles from ear to ear.

If you enjoy Halloween and being scared, I strongly suggest you head out to Virginia and experience Hallow Scream.

I'd like to thank our Contributors for stepping in and running things over the past 4 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason there is nothing funnier than nuns on a roller coaster.

Anonymous said...

I love that place.

Bryan said...

If you think that s good, you should go back for their Christmastown Celebration... awesome.