Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

UPDATE: Owner Located

Joe,

If you could please give me a hand in trying to find my dog, I would greatly appreciate it. My 4 year old yellow lab ran off Thursday night in the Willow Creek area of Salisbury. He is approximately 85 pounds, is not neutered, and does not have a collar on at this time. As far as distingushing marks he has his dew claws removed and he currently has a skin infection that appears as red bumps on his belly. He does not bite and is very friendly. He loves to play ball, the water, and attention. Attached are two pictures of him. If you hear any thing please let me know. I can be reached by phone at 410-726-0625 or by email at jd40145@yahoo.com

No comments: