Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Found Dogs: UPDATE



Thanks so much - owners have been found! Their neighbor saw the posting.

Joe,

Found these two dogs this morning in our backyard at Nottingham Woods by Outten Road. After several calla cannot find owner nor does anyone around here ever remember seeing them. The "husky"one has a rabies tag dated 2008 contacted vet but he does not have records that far back. Please help by posting the attached pictures.
Thanks

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please dont send them to the HS they will kill them. They aren't even holding them the five days they are supposed to for reclaim by owner.

Anonymous said...

If you love your dogs, buy a $5 tag at Petsmart with your phone number on it. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Or better yet, spend the $50 and have them microchipped. They look like sweet dogs, I hope they find their owners.

Anonymous said...

Just heard these pupS are on their way to the HS. God rest their souls. They will probably be dead in 3 days. Such a sorry excuse for a shelter.

Anonymous said...

6:28
While my dogs do have those tags they do NOT wear their collars. I got sick of them getting caught on things around the house such as my comforter on my bed, the cover on the sofa, even the rugs. If my dogs go out they go in my back yard that is fenced. They have never gotten out in the 6 years we have had them but I will just have to take the chance they will never get out because I will NOT risk them getting choked to death because they were caught on something and I didn't see them in time.

Anonymous said...

Micro chips are the best solution because accidents happen and dogs get out. The chips are inexpensive and your dog will always be able to be identified if it's lost or stolen. All animal shelters and vets offices have scanners.

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy the owner was found. You do a great service to the animals by posting lost and found. You single handedly save many from death at the HS by finding their owners.