Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Former Daily Times Editor Challenges My Residence

Joe Carmean has left a new comment on your post "It's A Holiday Weekend And I'm Taking Advantage Of...":

"Then by your own admission your a DELMAR BLOGGER this weekend".

Like a roach that just won't seem to go away, former, (and fired) Daily Times Editor Joe Carmean obsesses over where I'm spending my weekend and suggests I'm a Delaware Blogger.

Has anyone asked where Mayor Ireton is spending his weekend. Or should I say, does anyone really care?

I must really be getting under their skin if they are still playing this game.

11 comments:

Queensgirl52 said...

Shades of Obama's birth certificate.

Anonymous said...

Mayor Ireton address> RU12 Reb.DEL. ZIP> O U 8 1 2

Jack K Richards said...

Joe, you know this is only the begining of that question.

Anonymous said...

This character is an editor and does not know the difference between your and you're (you are)??

Queensgirl52 said...

Shades of the President's birth certificate.

Anonymous said...

Well, now that he's a loser, he's got nothing else to do.

Anonymous said...

Yeah.Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Queensgirl52 said...
Shades of the President's birth certificate.

September 2, 2012 6:20 PM

What president?

Anonymous said...

Queensgirl52, one of your idiotic posts was enough ... but twice? Do you even understand the point you're making? I'm guessing not ... which makes it all the more hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I don't care where you live, you're entitled to a holiday you can spend wherever you like!

Anonymous said...

The mayor is at the dmc and I'm sure Jim being as she is surely has a date with some nice young man in Charlotte NC!