Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Police Say Doctor May Have Been Experimenting On Stepdaughter

DOVER, Del. — A Delaware pediatrician who achieved national recognition for his research into near-death experiences involving children may have been experimenting on his 11-year-old stepdaughter by waterboarding her, police said in court documents.

The possible link between Dr. Melvin Morse’s research and the waterboarding allegations was revealed in an affidavit for a search warrant for Morse’s computers. The document was obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press.

According to the affidavit, Dr. Morse brought the girl “to a possible near death state from the simulation of drowning.”

 More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr Morse was proficient in remote viewing.I used to listen to his interviews on a late night AM talk show.Whether remote viewers were private sector,like Dr Morse,or CIA remote viewers,they all experienced serious mental issues as a result.Apparently it's where they open themselves up to anything while in that state.

Anonymous said...

If he's remote viewing me now on the computer, he'll rip his eyes out. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Anonymous said...

He needs to be in jail for experimenting on his step daughter. Obviously he has problems and his behavior is totally unacceptable. I hope he gets what he deserves

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely disgusting! Shame on the mother for allowing him to do it. She makes me sick!!! There are so many stupid women out there that expose their children to maniacs, pedophiles and drug users/dealers just to have a roof over their heads and food on the table. I grew up in a situation like that and that is why I made damned sure that I was able to make my own living and not rely on someone else to pay my way. My stepfather tried to molest me and I complained to my mother and she said he was just tickling me. Bull! The last time he tried, I kicked him in the nuts so hard it hurt my foot. He never touched me again. All my mother cared about was his LARGE paycheck. I still resent her for it.

On a happier note, I was lucky to be married to a wonderful man, God rest his soul. I made sure I had a stable career before we got married though.