Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Salisbury News Exceeds 10,000,000 Hits In 2012

While I never expected it to come this early, yesterday proved to be a monstrous day for SBYNews and we have now exceeded the 10,000,000 hit mark.

There's no denying it, Salisbury News is by far the most reliable Site for your news and information.

Don't fall asleep at the wheel. If you really want to expose your business and get it to grow, consider an ad on Salisbury News.

Contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect or call me at 410-430-5349.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I'm here every day.

Anonymous said...

If I had a business I would advertise on your site. I know when an animal is missing this where everyone goes first.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joe, I'm hooked.

Anonymous said...

That's because you not only provide news better, but you also know how to write better than the Daily Times!

Look at today article - "SALISBURY CRIME: Police searching for suspects after one man shot, another stabbed"

It says: "The 18-year-old gunshot victim arrived at the emergency room around 9 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his torso. He later told police officers he was walking near Delaware Avenue when he a man grabbed him. When the victim began running away, the suspect allegedly shot him once in the back."


"...he was walking near Delaware Avenue when he a man grabbed him." Do they even have an editor over there?! My 5 year old son knows how to write better than the Daily Rag!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your staff. I looks like hard work from where I sit.

Anonymous said...

Keep giving us the correct news Joe. I will buy Jim boy a sippy cup when he loses the next election.