Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Free 5 Hour Energy At Local Walmart's

Some of our local Walmart Store's are giving away free 5 Hour Energy Drink starting at 10pm tonight.

Here are the most local ones I found from the list- Pocomoke,Berlin,Cambridge and Easton in Maryland and Dover,De.

The link is listed below for you to check area's near you. It helps if you know the store number because there are over 3,000 stores on the list.




Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Shopping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about N Salisbury and Fruitland. I think they are more local than your list.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 11:18- You are correct,I did look for them and as I stated there are over 3,000 stores on the list. Please click on the link and see if you can find them. I listed the ones I found.

Happy Thanksgiving To You and Yours!