Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Help Me Out A Little Here

Good Evening All,

I want to first start out by thanking all of you for forwarding me the information that you do. However, in many cases I get e-mail messages with nothing in the subject line. Its important for you to know that if there's nothing in the subject line explaining the intent of the message, they get deleted right away.

Please don't take me wrong, again, I appreciate all that you share but I get hundreds of e-mail messages each and every day and I have to sift through them as quickly as I can and in many cases there's a link to something I have no clue where that link will lead me.

Because of a hand full of people who'd like me to open one of those e-mail messages with a virus attached, (I know, who would do such a thing) I simply reject them.

We are truly out to make a difference in our community, like it or not, love me or hate me, opening an attachment with a virus simply slows me down and that's not good. Believe it or not, I have several computers just for such an occasion but come on, help me out a little bit.

If you'd like to send a message and you have nothing in the subject line, know it's going to be deleted. Without ALL of you, we'd be nothing. My hope is that you understand my position. If you've sent something and it didn't show up, its because it didn't have a subject.

That being said, tomorrow I will have, (what I feel) will be a really cool Post about how I spent 9-11-11. I'm confident you'll enjoy it. Have a great evening and again, thank you for helping us each and every day.

No comments: