Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Triple Double Oreo Arrives, Begins Attack On America's Waistline


Nabisco has just introduced the Triple Double Oreo, a new variety of the classic bestselling cookie with two layers of Oreo crème (one chocolate, one vanilla) and three Oreo cookies.


The Triple Double is a new variation on a product introduced in Argentina in 2008: the Oreo x3 (“Por Tres”), which also combines three cookies and two layers of crème.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill take 2 cases please

Anonymous said...

My milk will thank me...

Anonymous said...

Great Cure for the "Munchies"!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait for the lawsuits!

...or maybe people could use a little bit of self-control?

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, how am I going to stick to my diet now? I'm gonna buy some and hide in the closet with a big glass of milk for dippin!

Anonymous said...

I love the cookie part of an oreo. I could care less about the filling. I usually just throw it away. I wish they would sell just the cookie part.

Anonymous said...

It's like the Big Mac of cookies

Anonymous said...

mmmm I just had a double chocolate chip cookie.