Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Even On Line The Daily Times Gets It Wrong




DELMARVA WEATHER: Thunderstorms possible for Lower Shore
Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:15 AM EDT


I don't know about any of you but the major rain had already gone through Delmarva well before 10:15 AM. The staff at the Daily Times must have been off for the weekend because it rained pretty darn hard early this morning. We've been told their print edition called for no rain at all.

WBOC also seemed to get their professional Delmarva's News Leader information wrong as they stated we wouldn't see rain until late Sunday.

Maybe I should have put up one of those "SEVERE WEATHER" images this morning since we're the only ones that got it right, again.

I can just imagine how many Bikers headed east to come to the Beach thinking there would be no rain.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on my 9th phone call to cancel my Daily Times. (started in mid July). They keep on delivering the paper. So.... I pulled out the paper box and hid it in the back yard. They dropped the paper in my driveway. What in the @#$% am I to do...

Anonymous said...

We check the Weather Channel, then the National Weather Service and NOAA, and all disagree, but if I check the actual radar in motion, I can pretty much make a plan.

Reading the DT is for old folks that sit at home and don't care...

Anonymous said...

I live in deal island and it didnt rain until 3pm

Anonymous said...

I watch intellicast weather and it is very accurate.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe, for a good, reliable site like SbyNews. I don't even bother with the MSM around here anymore, because I know I can trust you!