Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 09, 2011

Thank You

Mr. Albero,

Thank you so much for posting information about out chocolate lab, Emmitt.  Within a matter of hours, I had received a wonderful phone call that he was being watched after a few developments away.  I had also received a few phone calls trying to help us by saying they had seen a chocolate lab in certain areas.  After spending all Mother's Day searching for my boy, I was thrilled when I received the phone call he was safe.  The best part has been telling my 8-year old son that he was found.  Emmitt was a present to him when his little brother came along.  I can't thank all those who called and especially the wonderful person who took care of him for the night.  Thank you for all you did to ensure his safe return home.

Sincerely,
Renee Hall

5 comments:

animal lover said...

What a great story...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this certainly proves how much of a big, bad monster Joe Albero is! How could he stoop so low as to help another family find their lost pet. He must be the devil to help put an 8 year old to ease by letting him know his "pal" was safe and sound. THANK YOU, JOE ALBERO, FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO!!! I'm so glad that Emmitt is home safe.

Anonymous said...

Good Work Again!! It's wonderful what you do by helping people find their animals! EW

Anonymous said...

Good Work Again!! It's wonderful what you do by helping people find their animals! EW

Anonymous said...

Good to see this story early in the morning. Gets my day off to a good start, bet you won't see any nay-sayers on this topic.