Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Lost Dog: UPDATE

Hi my dog went missing last night around ten o'clock he was able to get himself off his chain.  his name is mason and he responds to mace as well.  He is a fawn great dane with a green collar and a red tag with our info on it.  So if anyone finds him please contact us at 443-235-6032 I would very much appreciate the help.  We live around the mall area in salisbury md so he was around there but he may have wondered off from that area theres no telling where so please keep an eye out for him so that we can be reunited. i have included some pictures of him. thank you for everyones help ahead of time.
Michael

UPDATE:
Trudi Grosch
We saw him running by some apartments! I was yelling at my husband to look up the number on the blog and I jumped out of the truck. But I got a hold of the owner,and we sat in a parking lot and watched until he arrived, and got him secured. He was so thankful that we found him. We just didn't want him to get hit on that busy road. Thank you Joe Albero for having such a great blog!
Hi everyone thank you all for all your help and support thanks to one in particular whom i never got there names, but told me they had three mastiffs themselves, and who called me to tell me they saw my dog by the Salisbury mall which enabled me to regain my dog. So bottom line i found my dog mace and again thank you for everyone's help, prays, and support.  
 
Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby. I pray you find him.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find him and good job actually putting a tag on your pet. It frustrates me how many people don't put any tags or information on their animals and then wonder why they never find them if they run off!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know you're thankful he is tagged with your info on there. Sure pray you find him! He's easily seen, that's a plus!