Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Not All Lost Dog Posts On Salisbury News Have Happy Endings

Mr. Albero,

Thank you for your assistance. Sadly it is confirmed that the dog hit on RT. 50 was my dog. Unfortunately she did not survive the accident.

This is devastating news to me and my family but we do take some comfort in knowing what happened and can now have closure.

It was suggested by several people that I post my lost dog info on this site. It is certain they were correct in suggesting your blog.

Out of all the places I posted about my missing dog, you and your community on this site got me the answers I needed almost instantly.

Thank you to you sir and to the people who helped get this awful news to my family and I.

7 comments:

SunnyInOC said...

so sorry for your loss. to me, pets are family members.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My pets are family members, too. I am sure your dog loved you just as much as you loved him/her.

EdenMan said...

I've been there...there's a big hole in your heart that will never be filled.

Anonymous said...

So right---they are sooo much a part of the family & each one of them holds a very special place within our hearts.

Anonymous said...

so sorry for your loss

slf said...

I am sorry for your heartache; like others, I been in the situation.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to your family. Losing a loved pet is a terrible thing. I applaud you for being able to say thank you about the results of the blog at such a sad time for your family, but you are right that it is better to know than wonder.

Hope time and good memories will heal your family's sorrow some.