Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 28, 2011

MISSING DOG

Hi, Joe. My name is Chasity and I am in desperate search for my dog Cali. She is a 10 month old Labrador pit bull mix and is very loved. She got loose in the Dagsboro Rd. area on Wednesday March 23, 2011.  She is approximately 55-60 lbs. and is black and white with brown markings on her face and on the inner parts of her ears. Could you please post my ad A.S.A.P. I would greatly appreciate it. I am sending a picture of her as well. I have heard that your website is probably my best chance at finding her. Thanks so much. OH, and by the way, I am offering a reward to whomever returns my baby. 443-365-5643

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your girl.