Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lost Dogs

The owners came and got them. Thank you so much for the help. They would not have found them if it weren't for your blog. Thank you again!

Hello,

I found two dogs today and I am trying to find their owners. My vet referred me to you for listing these dogs as lost. They are two yellow labs i think, one male one female. They did not have any collars or tags, nor are they microchipped. I found them around 10 am this morning on Farm House Drive in Hebron. The male has a large scar on his right hip (cannot see this is the picture). My phone number is 443-614-4772. If there is anything you can do to help me find the owners I would greatly appreciate it. The pictures are attached. I appreciate your time. 

Sincerely, 
Tanya Dickson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are julie's dogs. she lives across from the iga and beside the hebron restaurant

Anonymous said...

she always lets her dogs run around.

Anonymous said...

maybe she should not let her dogs run around. Isn't there a law that dogs must be on leash when out?

Juley said...

Joe,
Thank you soooo much for posting this for me.I drove around Hebron for hours today looking for my sweet angels. I have a fenced in yard and let the dogs out this morning @ 7:00am. By 7:15,they dug under my fence and got out. I don't know who 4:17 is but they obviously don't know me at all. I have NEVER let MY dogs run around other than in my fenced in back yard. In fact, I have rescued more dogs than anyone I know. Whenever I see a dog roaming the streets, I take them to my house until I can find the original owner. Maybe this is why 4:17 thinks I let my dogs roam, when in reality I'm rescuing someone else's dog. I would also like to thank the kind lady again for taking in my dogs as if they were her own. Joe...w/out your post I don't know when I would have found my babies!
Thanks again,
Juley