Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Letter To The Editor

Thanks to Worchester Sheriffs Deputy and MSP Trooper

On the night of Monday November 8, 2010 at about 10:00 pm my wife hit a deer with her vehicle.  She was able to get off of Rt. 50 on to Rt. 610 and pull over.  She called me and I left to help her.  When I arrived a Worchester County Deputy and a MSP trooper were with her making sure she was alright.  They were both very courteous and professional.  I neglected to get their names, but I do want to take this time to thank both of them  For not only doing their job, but going above and beyond to make sure my wife was alright.  Again I thank both of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job LEO's!!

Anonymous said...

Sir, You are very welcome. We were just glad she was ok. Thank you for you kind comments.

Anonymous said...

It's spelled Worcester, I think.

Anonymous said...

2:13, I think everyone knew who the letter was about, but thanks for your spellcheck.