Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

This Is It

I hope you can join Dick Carey, Randy Lee Ashcraft, Jimmy Rowbottom, and myself as we bring this election season to a rousing close and prepare to use our vote to bring balance  and common sense to Annapolis!  We must be resolute in this effort.  This is a noble effort, and I still need your help to make it happen.  Attached is a flyer I hope you will pass on to your e-mail list.  It's on Tuesday, Oct. 26th at 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.at the Fountains in Salisbury.  There will be lite fare and happy hour prices for drinks.  Randy Lee and Jimmy have both graciously offered to entertain us.  Bring your friends that haven't met me.  A great after work get together.
Hope to see you then!
thanks,
Marty
P.S. We are still looking for volunteers for working the polls both this week for early voting and on election day, Nov. 2nd.  Please let me know if you can help!  Thanks.
Elect Marty Pusey for House of Delegates 38B
Authority: Friends of Marty Pusey; Jim Wahl, Treasurer.

No comments: