Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pani Pit Pizza

Mr. Albero,

We, at Pani Pit Pizza, would like to thank you for mentioning about our
restaurant on Salisbury's blog. Since that day we have been fortunate enough to get many new customers and it is much easier to keep up with our sky high expenses. We would like to also express our gratitude to everyone that came in our restaurant to try our food. Finally We are able to realize our commitment and give our best, because our community deserve it.

While we were students of the Perdue Business School we've learned that providing good service is the key for success.

Again, we thank everyone for supporting us.

Sincerely, Mitch and Slav.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe - my wife and I drove by Pani Pizza last night to try out the new place.

There were so many cars and people that we decided to save it for a latter date. Don't worry - we are going back but I was extremely hungry and I didn't feel like waiting in a line - as almost every parking space was filled.

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time remembering the name of this place--
I think I'll just call it P3. Much easier to remember.

Anonymous said...

LOL 9:24, I was just last night telling my husband that I wanted to try this new pizza place out, but couldn't remember the name of it. I'm going to say it 10 times!!

J.Albero said...

That's why they have chosen to advertise with Salisbury News. They know just about everyone on the Eastern Shore comes to Salisbury News and their ad is towards the top on the right. We've become the new "Yellow Pages" of the Eastern Shore.

If you haven't been there, TRY IT! Look, like I've said many times in the past, I tell it like it is. This place is fantastic. Try it, you'll see what I mean.

Anonymous said...

"Nobody goes there anymore because it's so crowded" (Yogi Berra"

Anonymous said...

We went Thursday night to try it out after reading about it on the blog. I must say I was very impressed with the food. We got pizza and subs to try both, and we were very happy with our dinner. We will definitely be going back! If we hadn't read about it here and read all the positive feedback, we probably wouldn't have tried it out! Thank you for mentioning it, we now have another great pizza and sub place to enjoy!