Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Looking For A Good home For Harley

This is Harley. She is about as big as she will get.  She is a Terrier mix. She has all of her shots but one, and I will take care of that. She is spayed and microchipped. Because I am moving, I can't take her with me. I adopted her from the Humane Society in May of this year and hoped we would have a wonderful life together. She is a bundle of energy and needs a yard to run in. I will be totally honest. We live in a small apartment and when she plays, she plays rough but that may be because she is so excited when I come home from work, she wants to run, jump, lick and will give mini bites to your hands while you are greeting her. She is a quick learner and will sit on command for a treat and loves to play fetch. I made the mistake of house training her with puppy pads and although she will do her business outside while on a walk, which she loves, she still wants to go on the puppy pad in front of the door most of the time. With someone who has the time and patience, she will be a wonderful pet and friend. I don't want to take her back to the Humane Society.

Please help me find her a loving home.  I can be contacted at   Cawhetzel@verizon.net  The picture is below.

No comments: