Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 05, 2010

Small Black Dog Found Near Airport UPDATE

Thanks Folks, that was quick!


Joe

I was wondering if you would be able to help me find where this dog belongs!!
Yesterday (july 4th) around 9:30pm, a small black dog wandered into my uncles yard. around the area of airport road and mt hermon church road

The dog is possibly a cockatoo (spelling?!). Very loving, and wants to be held all the time.

I will keep the dog until the owner is found. and if the owner isn't found, I have already found the dog a home. but I can tell that this dog is loved by someone, and would like to find the rightful owner if possible.

If someone is looking for this dog would you please give them my number

Thanks
Trisha
443-523-9899

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work at the animal hospital that helped locate the o, she was so happy to see him again, she cried the entire time!