Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sarah Foxwell's Friend In Heaven


Ladies & Gentlemen, you are NOT going to believe this, but it's true.

Back on June 29, 2010 I wrote an article about Page Elmore. GO HERE and read my original article.

In that article I said:
"The Foxwell Family and the Eastern Shore are forever grateful for Delegate Page Elmore's support in tougher sex offenders laws here in the state of Maryland. It's comforting to know Sarah is joined in such great company. Thanks Page."

I hope you're sitting because what I'm about to tell you is truly AMAZING. The image below is from Page Elmore's grave site. Take a WILD GUESS where Page Elmore has been laid to rest.

Would you believe me if I told you he rests RIGHT NEXT TO SARAH FOXWELL? It's the truth Folks. I'm speechless.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No surprise to me. Divine intervention.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!