Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Lemon Continued


I'm finally happy to say the remotes to my vehicle were delivered by the salesman.

Also, the paperwork that was "misplaced" was found and fowarded to Chase for their records. I can honestly say this has been one crazy ordeal I wish it did go more smoothly but at least it got done.

Mr Wilson Jr., the salesman Kenny Gardner are nice people to deal with I think some of the other people in finace were trying to cause trouble with me with Chase Bank that's my personal opinion based on things they said and did. I 'd like to thank sby news and Mr. Albero for getting my stories out there so they could be heard and answered. I also like to thank Mr.Wilson Jr. for taking care of the issues with this ongoing problem and Mr.Gardner for his help finally getting the issue resolved and also Mr. Wilson Jr. asst. Dianna for her help also. Yes as you know I had problems associated with the lemon I had but the people mentioned above did help in their own way to get this resolved.

If you want to buy a Ford I personally would ask for Mr. Gardner to handle the sale. I just want to finish this by saying if you ever have a problem or issues with merchadise or services with anything stand up for your rights and be heard no matter what people may say or do.

Thanks for your patience and time

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people also get lemons when they buy mattresses from Furnitureland. Second purchase from Furnitureland in past year second time they have been very unhelpful!!! Last time going to Furnitureland!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got it resolved. It's ashame it had to come to a public forum before it did, it's something their management should have been able to make you happy before it got to this point. Sbynews is definately an asset to the community!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your experience, and thanks Joe for this site.

Anonymous said...

Im glad you got it taken care of. I can tell you if it wasn't for this website and the attention it drew. Preston would not have stood behind you. I was sold a car with problems and they denied to fix all of it saying it was after their time period. I tracked down the orignal owner and they advised me that they took it into Preston numerous times for the same problem and that is why she traded it in. Even armed with that, Preston would not fix it and would not offer me a trade. I will never buy anything from them. You sure can tell the difference in Pittsville since they own it now too. Will never get any service there either.

Anonymous said...

Darn lady, do you want some cheese with that whine? Give it a rest!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the final update on your car. Oftentimes, we never know what happened and I am glad your ending was satisfactory.