Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Accident On Kiley Drive & Northwood Drive

Dear Mr. Albero,

I'd like to know if you would please publish this for me. Any assistance you can render would be greatly appreciated.On May 25, 2010 there was an accident on Kiley Drive & Northwood drive in Salisbury, MD. If anyone witnessed this accident involving a motorcycle and a mazda in front of the pink opportunities building please contact Charles @ 443-365-6622.

Thank you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if this is the plaintiff, defendant or the lawyer for one. I think this was the crash involving an off duty Salisbury Police officer, (he was on the motorcycle). Noone looks for motorcycles, the fine should be double for hitting one.

Anonymous said...

12:42
It's not that people dont look for them sometimes you just don't see them. I myself almost turned in front of one a few weeks ago. From the glare coming off the paved road I lost him. Had I not seen him coming towards me a few seconds earlier I would have turned in front of him.

Anonymous said...

Its not always the people in the cars faults, I am not saying all, but a lot of motorcyclists drive like A$$es, they like to come up on you and go in between cars making their own lanes. And they have to drive in pacts, so if one passes you the other will get over in front of you then go slower than you were going in the first places.