Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

What Going On Today With Salisbury News




Well Folks, at this time I am in Annapolis with Governor Martin O'Malley, Sheriff Mike Lewis, Mrs. Tracey Powell and Mrs. Jennifer Foxwell.




At 10:30 AM the Governor will formally sign the new Sex Offender Bills into Law.




When I return this afternoon I will begin to moderate comments and I'm sure you will understand my delay in doing so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD WORK Joe! If it was not for YOU this would never have happened. You have a kind heart.

Deez Nuts said...

Joe Breaking News Delmar VFD wrecks tanker responding to assists Salisbury on house fire. The driver of tanker is believed to be at fault..

Anonymous said...

I thank God for Joe Albero!