Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Honorable Local Business

Hi Joe!

I wanted to let you know about something great from a local business. I had
recently bought myself a very expensive Coach bag as a reward for finally
reaching some personal goals, it was something I have always wanted. Well today,
I poorly treated it by leaving it at a local restaurant after lunch, De Pietro s
on Milford St. I didn t realize until much later, thinking it had just been in
the car.

When I called them they said they had my purse. The guys were so nice.
I would just like to thank the staff at De Pietro s and if there was an honest
customer who turned it in. Joe, if you could please post this so hopefully the
word will get out about the wonderful staff. Also, the pizza was great!

Thank you so much!
Kristi

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best pizza in Salisbury, hands down, and apparently good people to boot!

Anonymous said...

CRAAAAAAB PIZZAAAAA...MMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

Pauly a great owner! Best Italian sausage for miles.

Anonymous said...

i was told recently that they were closing..is this true?

Anonymous said...

They absolutely have the BEST pizza anywhere!! And the crab pizza, yes, is to die for!! YUM

Anonymous said...

My questions would be why would you even THINK of leaving your purse in the car while going inside to eat? I've seen that alot lately. Aren't you just asking for someone to break into your car?

Anonymous said...

Pizza is fantastic

Anonymous said...

Best pizza on the Eastern Shore. Tim's off of Rt. 50 is a very close second.

Anonymous said...

Try Mombo's on the North side. They top them all and they are a member of LORA...