Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Yard Sales 04/23/10

GO HERE for this weekend's yard sales.

There are quite a few tomorrow! Happy Yardsaling Everyone!

If you have a yard sale you would like to post here for FREE, please email me, SunnyInOC, at atlanticjw@aol.com. Please type "yard sale" in the subject of your email. Please have all requests to me no later than 5pm on Thursday for Friday morning's post.

Joe, the yard sale posted on your site for Edwards Ave in Salisbury is for a great cause. I see it has a Delmar zip but it is in Salisbury. These girls have gotten numerous items together to help pay for a week of Church camp to be split up equally among them. I have cleaned out my attic and have donated and so have many others. So it should be numerous items.

Just thought I would mention the zip code since I want lots of people to come and buy!!

No comments: