Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Wonderful Success Story



Joe,

Thanks for posting this. I am the grateful owner of "RedBird." He had been missing for a week. I got a call from a friend this morning at 6:30 telling me that someone had found him. I visit your site almost every day, but I never thought that RedBird would ever be your top headline! Thanks to you and to your loyal fans for letting you know that he was found.

Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"BRAVO"

Anonymous said...

I love that name!

Anonymous said...

On a busy, rainy Monday, that is such good news. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I'm so glad that you have Redbird back home! This blog does a lot of good, and I admire them for taking the opportunity to reunite owners with their pets. Our lives are so busy; but whenever we get home we know someone who loves us will be waiting. It is an important feature posting. Thanks to Joe!