Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Magical Light

An 89-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.

The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally ? Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight. He's taking care of me. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, POOF.... the light goes on. When I'm done, POOF... the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife, Ethel.

"Hello Ethel," the doctor begins. "George is doing fine. But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and POOF.... the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, POOF..... the light goes off ?"

"Oh Dear God !!" 'Ethel exclaims. "He's pissing in the fridge again !"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew gross!

Anonymous said...

nutty as a fruitcake!haha..

Anonymous said...

I was married to George, I can believe it! Wait till Ethel finds out where he sits to....!