Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Man Do I Have A Lot Going On!

I apologize for the delays in Posts this morning. I spent the entire day at Sam's and then went to the meeting last night and didn't get to bed until late last night. This morning my Wife came in and informed me that our horses got loose. A large branch from one of the trees took out the electric fence and some time last night they discovered it and took off.

We spent most of this morning looking for them and when I finally found them we had to walk them all the way home and then walk back to get our vehicles. Oh what a treat these guys are at times. Nothing but very expensive lawn ornaments.

Anyhow, it's a crazy day and I have literally hundreds of e-mail messages and articles to get out to everyone. I have the Red Cross Luncheon at Noon and don't forget, tonight is Cigar Club Night at the Lagoon Bar at the Fountain's. Come join us. You'll meet some very fine people there.

I'll do my best getting some Posts up and some news will be a little late. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened i take my dog to him i dont want anything to happen to him at the vets office. please let me know where i can find origional article

Anonymous said...

10:45,

1) Find a different vet NOW.

2) In the upper left of the blog page, type in "Nolte" and hit search.

3) Be glad your pet isn't a victim.