Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Homicide Suspect Remains At Large


Location: 200 Block of Jury Drive, Magnolia, DE

Date of Occurrence: 12/17/2009, at approximately 9:46 am

Suspect: Charles A. Perry, 21 years old, of Dover, DE.

Resume: Charles A. Perry is wanted in connection with the murder of Michael Savage, of Dover, DE, on 12/17/09. Through continued investigation State Police Homicide Detectives have information that Charles A. Perry was last seen in the area of Harrington, DE, after the homicide. Charles A. Perry was also seen in the K-Mart store on North Dupont Highway, Dover, DE on the day of the homicide. Perry is a white male 5’7”, 130 pounds.

Delaware State Police Homicide Detectives currently have a warrant for Charles A. Perry for, Murder 1st (f) and Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony (f).

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Charles A. Perry is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Citizens are advised not to contact or approach Charles A. Perry, and to call the authorities immediately if he is spotted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5"7" 130 pounds?

If I see this guy on the street I'm going to slap him silly right before I turn him in.
What a puss!

D. Perry-Clement said...

Charles is my nephew- my brother's only child and named after my father. His parent's seperated when he was a tiny infant; we his paternal family love him very much and are devestaded for the victims family and for our own.We too grieve for Michael Savage.I have not seen nor heard from Charles in about 6 years; I had been trying to find him the past 2 years.We do not know what happened 12-17-09; but I pray Charles turns himself in ASAP peacefully.