Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cambridge Fire Department Train Garden




Joe- I am sending along some pictures from the old Cambridge Fire Department's train garden. They set up every year, and admission is non-perishable food items they donate. I must say it's one of the more impressive train gardens I have been to. I am sorry the pictures are dark, they leave the overhead lights off unless Santa is in the house. I highly recommend this event, it's for a good cause and the display is spectacular. Fresh roasted peanuts and fresh popped popcorn are available for $1.00 a bag, and Santa makes appearances!

Thanks,
mamaneedswine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is the best train garden we've ever seen.
Its well worth the ride to cambridge

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how long this will be on display? We don't get my stepson until the 26th and trains are his favorite things.

Anonymous said...

Anon 3:38 it runs until December 30th, the link to the fire department is below. I have gone the past 5 years with my kids school, it is really nice.

http://www.rescuefirecompany.org/