Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Salvation Army Bell Ringing Starts This FRIDAY






Here's the most recent update Folks. I truly want to thank those individuals and businesses who have stepped up to the plate and are donating their time for such a great cause.

Now let me say this. While I don't mind getting out there and ringing the bell, quite frankly I enjoy it quite a bit. However, the more I have to ring the bell, the less content Salisbury News will provide.

We need your help to make this a success Folks.

To volunteer contact the Salvation Army. Call the Kettle Campaign headquarters at 410-749-RING (7464). or send an email ringabell4tsa@verizon.net

Thank You and we'll see you out there this Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe,

I know you are not showing the Wal*Mart south location (Fruitland) but, I have to tell you that the Fruitland Chamber of Commerce is manning the kettles at that location from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.