Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please Help Me Find My 9 Year Old friend


The following is a letter, (including photo) I received in the mail yesterday. Clearly, Alice is reaching out with the best of hope in finding her Best Friend. Please take a moment to see if you know of this Dog and or have seen it anywhere.


"She was my only friend. On May 6th I left for work and when I came home she was gone.I can't seem to forget, like people tell me.


She had a pink collar on with black hearts on it. She is brown and white. The last sighting was at the Camp Ground on 50 near Pittsville. There has been a sighting on Beaglin Drive/Pine Way and Nottingham Hill. She is very shy. She will not come to you.


Please help me. If you see her please call: 410-736-3916.


Alice P. Carlson

6 comments:

10001110101 said...

Awww poor baby.

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad about your loss. I also consider my dog to be my only friend outside of my colleagues at work.I stopped leaving my friend outside just for this reason. I will be on the lookout for her.Don't give up hope, she may find her way back home yet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting things like this Joe. I know this person must be heart broken to have lost her.

Anonymous said...

Just in case someone saw her would knowing her name help make her feel more comfortable if you tried to get her??( they state she is shy)

Yael said...

I hope you find your friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh this sweet note brought tears to my eyes. I do hope you find your friend. Best wishes to you hun.