Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Twenty Minutes With The President

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.

Charlie Sheen – Good afternoon Mr. President, thank you so much for taking time out of your demanding schedule.

President Barack Obama – My pleasure, the content of your request seemed like something I should carve out a few minutes for.

CS – I should point out that I voted for you, as your promises of hope and change, transparency and accountability, as well as putting government back into the hands of the American people, struck an emotional chord in me that I hadn’t felt in quite some time, perhaps ever.

PBO – And I appreciate that Charlie. Big fan of the show, by the way.

CS – Sir, I can’t imagine when you might find the time to actually watch my show given the measure of what you inherited.

PBO – I have it Tivo’d on Air Force One. Nice break from the traveling press corps. (He glances at his watch) not to be abrupt or to rush you, but you have 19 minutes left.

CS – I’ll take that as an invitation to cut to the chase.

PBO – I’m all ears. Or so I’ve been told.

CS – Sir, in the very near future we will be experiencing our first 9/11 anniversary with you as Commander in Chief.

PBO – Yes. A very solemn day for our Nation. A day of reflection and yet a day of historical consciousness as well.

CS – Very much so sir, very much so indeed…. Now; In researching your position regarding the events of 9/11 and the subsequent investigation that followed, am I correct to understand that you fully support and endorse the findings of the commission report otherwise known as the ‘official story’?

PBO – Do I have any reason not to? Given that most of us are presumably in touch with similar evidence.

CS – I really wish that were the case, sir. Are you aware, Mr. President, of the recent stunning revelations that sixty percent of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack?

PBO – I am aware of certain “in fighting” during the course of their very thorough and tireless investigative process.


GO HERE to read more from INFOWARS.COM.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe. You are the first site to post this information after it went up at 9:00 AM on Infowars.com

Excellent job.

Anonymous said...

Pres. Obama: "I would call this a blatant case of misjudgment fueled by an unfortunate milieu of assumption. For some, the uninformed denial of coincidence."

Wow, as much as I dislike him, Obama's stock just went up a notch or two with me.

The only thing that amazes me is that he'd even waste 20 minutes on a nut-job like Charlie Sheen.

Anonymous said...

Well, I take back my comment about "Obama's stock just went up a notch or two with me."

I wrote that before I'd read the whole thing. Now I see at the bottom of the page this: "Author's Note: What you have just read didn't actually happen . . . yet."

The whole thing is fiction -- just like Charlie Sheen's goofy views!

I just hope that if Obama does have to endure this type of drivel that he will react just as this story illustrates -- and that after he is out of Sheen's sight that he drops all his "documentation" into the nearest trash can, right where it belongs.

nader paul kucinich gravel said...

Ventura Sheehan Perot Paul Nader McKinney Kucinich Kaptur Gravel Gonzalez Clemente Choate Carter Baldwin Anderson

Israel-first dual-nationals of AIPAC
Willful major media disinformation
Federal Reserve scam
Anthrax intimidation
9/11 sham