Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 05, 2009

OK, Time For Some GOOD NEWS!

THE MOST ENTERTAINING EVENT ON THE EASTERN SHORE





























Flea will show you the greatest time you've ever experienced on Sunday at the Docks in Crisfield.






$30,000.00 in Prize Money!

CNN Will Be There

Do NOT Miss This Event! 1:00 PM the contest begins. Be sure to arrive much earlier.

Practice runs will start at 11:00 AM.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there. Looking for my Seuss hat.

Anonymous said...

I love this event. I'll be there too.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what booze will do for you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking I'll probably end up in the water myself...

Anonymous said...

The two chicks next to Pinky are kinda cute. Love their bikini's and sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

If white bikini girl is there, then I will not miss a minute!